The Rio Negro Lodge Package
The Rio Negro Lodge by Anglers Inn brings five-star luxury to the jungle with the opulence of a world-class resort, all situated smack dab in the center of the world’s best trophy peacock fishing. We’ve hosted celebrities and writers from magazines including Forbes, Bassmaster, Outdoor Life and Field and Stream, and they all agree that for comfort, amenities and fishing access, this is the place to be.
No expense was spared in the construction and renovation of the lodge. Situated on 6,000 lush acres of jungle, the 8,000 square foot main building features a game room, a stocked bar and wireless internet, along with a swimming pool just outside the doors. Guests stay in individual spacious cab- ins on the edge of the Rio Negro and eat sumptuous meals every day. While the weather is tropical, there are no mosquitoes.
In keeping with the luxury theme, anglers will ride in fiberglass Nitro bass boats powered by 115 Yamaha engines, a stable fishing platform made to cover water. No other lodge offers these amenities, and it is doubtful that any other lodge of this level of grandeur will ever be built in the Rio Negro basin.
The rate for your trip includes all lodging, meals and fishing, as well as a night in Manaus at the famed Hotel Tropical and transportation into the jungle.
*All prices are in US dollars and subject to change.
Included in the package:
- Full airport assistance & transfers in Manaus, Brazil.
- English-speaking host at the airport and at the Rio Negro Lodge by Anglers Inn.
- One overnight at Hotel Tropical in Manaus on arrival (based on double occupancy). Breakfast included the following morning.
- Round-trip charter flights and/or express boat shuttle.
- Air-conditioned private suite w/ private bath (based on double occupancy).
- Meals & premium beverages at fishing destination including red & white wine selection including Brazilian wine, beer and hard liquor.
- 6 and 1/2 days of guided shing for peacock bass (two anglers per boat).
- Fishing license.
- Water, beer, soft drinks & ice while fishing.
- Daily laundry and maid service. (There’s no need to over pack). (33-pound checked luggage and 12-pound carry-on charter weight limit is strictly enforced).
- Please inform us if you have any special dietary requests.
- Domestic and International airfare to Manaus, Brazil.
- Brazilian visas.
- International satellite phone calls from Rio Negro Lodge by Anglers Inn.
- Gratuities for guides and boat staff.
- Eco-adventures, private city tours and side excursions.
- Food and beverages in Manaus.
- Special transfers and hotel reservations when not arriving with the standard party or itinerary.
Special promotions are not valid in conjunction with other promotions.
All prices are in U.S. Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
Other restrictions may apply. Call for 1-800-468-2347 details.