May 10th 2023 4 pm
From the experts at Berkley Fishing and the guides at Anglers Inn’s Lake El Salto and Lake Picachos
- Sunlight. Polarized sunglasses filter sunlight. This helps reduce the impact of the sun shining overhead and reduces some of the UV rays on the eyes.
- Glare. Polarized sunglasses reduce the glare off flat horizontal surfaces, like the reflective conditions while on the lake, making the eyes less tired during the day.
- Fatigue. Polarized sunglasses reduce the amount of light hitting the eyes so less squinting is experienced and less face fatigue.
- Reflections. Polarized sunglasses filter the glare and reflections from the water allowing for deeper visibility under the surface.
- Vision. Polarized sunglasses provide sharper and clearer vision.
For more information on Anglers Inn go to anglersinn.com or call 1800-GOTAFISH.