From Billy Chapman, Anglers Inn International Founder and Owner
1. Inshore Saltwater Fishing - Florida’s Nature Coast along the state’s elbow is home to some of the best redfish, snook and trout fishing along the Gulf Coast. Anglers can use basic bass fishing tackle to reap great rewards for numbers and size.
2. Manatee Watching - The Manatee Capital of the World is home to a strong year-round population that explodes in numbers in late fall and over the winter as the sea cows migrate in to enjoy constant 72 degree spring fed waters. Guests at Anglers Inn’s Floating Suites can view manatees via kayak, guided tour boats that feature swimming with the manatees or right from the deck of the Floating Suite while you enjoy your morning coffee or evening sunset.
3. Freshwater Bass Fishing - Whether trekking an hour south to the Chain Lakes region or fishing some not-so-well-know lakes near Crystal River, the bass fishing lives up Florida’s reputation for excellent fishing.
4. Scallop Hunting and Gag Grouper Fishing - These seasonal opportunities provide a totally different experience to every angler. These two activities can punch bucket list items you didn’t even know you could enjoy.
5. Lodge in an Anglers Inn Floating Suite and enjoy all the activities offered in Crystal River. The boats are parked at Pete’s Pier, in the heart of Kings Bay, and next to the main manatee highway of the area.