The Amazon Package
Our goal is to exceed the ordinary, and this shallow draft vessel has it all. The Anglers Inn Amazon I is 113 feet and four stories of pure floating luxury, included well-appointed suites with hot showers, two comfortable beds on the floor(no bunks here), powerful air conditioning and the Anglers Inn menu that our customers demand year after year.
Our ten day package includes six full days of fishing and a half day of instruction for proven fishing techniques, with a hotel in Manaus two nights upon arrival and a day room upon returning from the jungle. First and last nights included. With everything we offer, it’s truly a bargain.
*All prices are in US dollars and subject to change.
Included in the package:
- Full airport assistance & transfers in Manaus, Brazil.
- English-speaking host at the airport and Anglers Inn trained Service Specialist/Host on board of the Anglers Inn Amazon I.
- Two nights at a Hotel in Manaus upon arrival (luxury rooms - based on double occupancy), and a day room upon returning from the jungle prior to departure. Breakfast is included at the hotel.
- Round-trip charter flight to the Anglers Inn Amazon I.
- Air conditioned private room w/private bath with hot water and comfortable beds on the floor (no bunks here) (based on double occupancy).
- Meals & premium beverages on board the Anglers Inn Amazon I, including red & white wine selection.
- 6 full days of guided fishing for peacock bass (two anglers per boat).
- Fishing license.
- Beer, soft drinks & bottled water while fishing.
- Daily laundry and maid service. (There’s no need to over pack) (45-pound charter weight limit including carry on is strictly enforced).
- Special diet can be accommodated.
- Rods, reels and complete tackle package.
- Airfare to and from Manaus.
- Layover lodging and meals (while in transit to Manaus).
- Suggested tips for camp staff and guides ($400 total) Recommended tipping guideline for one angler for 7 days: $200 for the fishing guide and $200 for the service staff.
- Food and beverages in Manaus and private city tours.
- Satellite phone calls.
Special promotions are not valid in conjunction with other promotions.
All prices are in U.S. Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
Other restrictions may apply. Call for 1-800-468-2347 details.